Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Gallery

The Gallery is a shop for artisans (sort of like a co-op) located in the Iron Horse station in Hot Springs, NC.  On the last day of May, I became a vendor!!! 

Hot Springs is only 25 miles from here, but the trip is anywhere from 50 min to an hour because of all of the bends, twists and turns in the road.  It is called the Rattler.  I think that's what it's called anyway...something like that...the rattler, the snake, the rattle snake...whatever.   One of these days, I'm going to take pics along the way.  Great potential.


I found all of my display furniture at Scallywags, a consignment furniture store in Waynesville.  AND,  for only $86.00 total.


Rick is helping me make the best of the 3 feet X 2 1/2 feet space.


So far...so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment