Thursday, July 22, 2010

The COBBLER

Today's art !!!   I don't do a lot of baking or cooking so when I do, it's kind of a big deal around here.  I learned how to bake when I was about 8; and until recent years, I did more of it.  I'm a pretty good baker, but, there are things I've never tried and blackberry cobbler was one of them.  It is BLACKBERRY season here in the mountains; and our mountain has lots of blackberry bushes on it.  Rick had picked a couple of cups of berries and yesterday, I went out and pick a couple more and made this wonderful cobbler.   Our summer neighbor and friend, Billy C, had contributed some, so of course, he got some of the cobbler.  It's the second one I made this year, but probably not the last.  I make pretty good cobbler !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment